Just to confirm, here are the rules:
- 20 questions, 20 points.
- Entries must be sent to me in an email by tomorrow 6pm. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . If your entry is after tomorrow 6pm then it won’t count.
- Winner will be announced tomorrow 8pm.
- If tied then one winner will be drawn out randomly.
- Winner will receive two 150 Club numbers for the year for free!
Good luck to you all and I hope you enjoy!
The questions are below…
1) The official birth of Attenborough Cricket Club was YYYY. Which year?
2) What is the club’s Twitter handle?
3) Name all 4 members of the club’s “Spin Quartet”. Need all 4 for a point.
4) In Shaun Fitzgibbon’s Player Profile, who did he name as his favourite cricketer?
5) Who won the club’s first ever Fantasy Club Cricket League?
6) Which Squirrel has recorded the highest league cricket score at The Strand?
7) Name 7 surnames of brothers to play for the club at a senior level. Need 7 correct surnames for a point.
8) Which team are the Squirrels playing against in the 2nd oldest video titled “Dom Harvey” on our official YouTube channel?
9) Which international cricketer has recorded a special feat twice?
10) Which Squirrel has recorded bowling figures of 7 for 17 at The Strand?
11) Who was Shivnarine Chanderpaul on Retro Cricket World Cup night? Remember to follow us Instagram if you haven’t already! Our handle is @attenborough.cc
12) Who threw the ball into Jos Buttler for the run out to win the 2019 Cricket World Cup in the Super Over?
13) How many runs in boundaries did Alec McKinlay score in his 196 against Balderton?
14) What is Carl Knight’s favourite fielding position?
15) Which international cricketer who has a nickname of “Badger” visited The Strand a few years ago?
16) In the video titled “Andy for the 4s v BATS”, there is Lucas Rhodes and who else fielding on the leg side?
17) Who has recorded the most five wicket hauls for our 2nd XI?
18) Who won the Best Performance award in 2016?
19) Who is the official sponsor of the South Notts Cricket League?
20) Who represented the club in Australia, December 2017?