There are several development projects together with general maintenance work, planned for our ground and pavilion at The Strand over the coming weeks, ahead of the new season. These are as follows:
* Car park posts and chain link being installed, to keep the grassed area nearby from being damaged by vehicles parking on the grass when it's wet.
* New sight screens being bought and will need constructing.
* Training nets being refurbished.
* Retractable canopies to be installed to help prevent damaged roof tiles falling on those watching, and to provide shade on hot days. Each key health & safety concerns.
* Painting of the veranda rails.
* General grounds maintenance work.
All of the above will need completing over the next few weeks, before the scheduled Cricket Force day of 6th April.
Please let me know if you are willing to help in principle, so that plans can be established going forward. We can't leave John & Howard to do it all!
Thank you in anticipation.