Firstly, Neil and I wanted to introduce ourselves as the new 'hosts' of the 150 Club for Attenborough Cricket Club. We became involved with the Club a few years ago, when our son started playing in the Junior Teams, and we are really looking forward to being more involved in this wonderful Club. We also wanted to take this opportunity to thank Sam Clulow for all his time and efforts in making this 150 Club such a success.
We are now drawing to the end of 2018, so there are a number of things that we wanted to bring to your attention;
1. Join the Attenborough CC 150 Club
Invitations to join the Attenborough CC 150 Club for 2019 are now open. Numbers cost £20 each and all numbers are entered into a monthly prize draw (1st prize £40 and 2nd prize £20). All numbers are also entered into the Annual Christmas Draw where the 1st prize is £500 !
To apply to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
2. Date for the Christmas Draw
You are all cordially invited to the official Christmas Draw which will be held on Tuesday 18th December from 7.30pm at the Attenborough Club Pavilion. The bar will be open and it's a great opportunity to catch up with club friends before Christmas. A reminder of the prizes available for the existing 150 Club members;
- 1st prize - £500
- 2nd prize - £200
- 3rd prize - £50
3. Christmas / Birthday Vouchers
Are you stuck for a Christmas present for a friend or loved one ? How about buying them a number in the 150 Club and giving them a chance to win cash prizes during the year. We can produce a printed voucher for you with their name and allocated number ready for you to wrap. If you would like to do this, then please get in touch via email (email@example.com) and we can get this ready for you.
4. Renew your Numbers
Finally, it is now time to renew your numbers for 2019. Payment will need to be made via one of the following options by 25th January 2019.
- In person at the Christmas Draw (Tuesday 18th December) - we will be there to receive cash, cheques or card payment
- Payment can be left at the Attenborough Club Bar whenever it is open, in a sealed envelope, clearly marked 150 Club SURNAME
- By Bank Transfer - HSBC, Sort Code 40-10-06, Account Number: 61524488, quoting reference 150 Club SURNAME
- By Paypal - Using the Payments section on the Club Website - http://www.attenborough-cc.org/p/payments.html - again please quote your surname in the reference so we can tie up the payments.
The January 2019 draw will be made the week commencing 27th January, so please make sure your payments have been made before then.
Thank you for your continued support of Attenborough Cricket Club, and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org .
With our best wishes,
Neil and Phaedra Stentiford
On behalf of Attenborough CC